Hello, my loves before I start the New Year Tag I want to wish you a Happy 2018! This year is a new year for new goals, achievements and many other great things. I wish you the best and remember that you can accomplish anything you want. Here is a quote that I really like …….
“You must do the things you think you cannot do”.
– Eleanor Roosevelt
1. Could look back on one memory from last year that you wish you could relive, what would it be?
One moment of 2017 that I would like to relive is when my whole family and I went to the Zoo. This experience was so amazing we learned so many things about animals and had a great time. We saw so many animals that we didn’t even know existed. I totally enjoyed the moment.
2. What was one New Year’s resolution that you accomplished?
One of the New Year’s resolution that I accomplished was finally making a blog. I have always wanted to create a blog but I didn’t know how and was scared of what people might think. However, opening a blog has taught me so much. I am still learning new things everyday. I hope to grow this blog more and more.
3. Three words to describe last year?
FUN , LOVE , BLESSED
4. Best music related creation/inspiration last year by an artist in your opinion?
I really loved Something Just Like This.
5. Something you’re looking forward to this coming year?
This year I am looking to grow my blog and my YouTube channel more. I am looking to create more content. Recently, I noticed that one of my videos has 1k views so I really hope to do more things with my youtube channel.
6. What did last year teach you?
2017 taught me that I can do so many things. I found out that I love photography and creating things. I also learned that if I manage my time better I can accomplish many things in a day.
7. What was your most worn clothing item of last year?
One the most worn clothing items that I wore last year was a black blouse that I really love.
8. If you had to sum up your year in one word, what would it be?
9. What are you hoping for more of this coming year?
This year I am hoping for more …..
TO CREATE MORE VIDEOS
10. What are you hoping for less of this coming year?
This coming year I am hoping for less……